You’re likely under pressure to protect your organisation from cyber-attacks and data loss. We bet you’re also hearing a lot about immutable storage, and how it can save the day!
But does immutable work for public sector organisations?
What are the cost considerations, and are there cheaper alternatives? (Spoiler: yes!)
We asked Data Protection Expert Kevin Green give us his honest opinion on immutable storage for the public sector.
Date: Thursday 25th August
Join this 30-minute session to get a clear understanding of whether immutable storage is a good investment for your organisation.
- An honest look at Immutable Storage (there are other options!)
- Should we believe the hype? Risks and opportunities
- Does immutable make sense for your organisation?
- Implementation times, costs and recovery speed – the reality.
- Use cases and public sector case studies